Sep 12, 2012

What We've Been Up To

Sean doing Preschool.
 
I haven't been writing as much lately as I'd like so I thought I'd share a little update on what the Reeves family has been up to.
 
I assure you its that I'm busy and not lacking in inspiration for writing topics! I have lots of great ideas but finding the time to sit down and write without distraction is a challenge! However, I've been compiling my ideas and writing here and there when I can and I hope to be back in the swing of things by October.


Logan coloring.
Me when I'm sick. I set up everything I needed and then proceeded to teach Preschool. LOL!
 
Logan skating toward his instructor.
 
Sean on the ice.

Ella enjoying a snack while the boys ice skate.
 
Visiting the Overland Park Arboretum and Botanical Gardens in Overland Park, KS.

This is what we usually look like while hiking. A long procession with me taking up the rear snapping photos!
 
We came to a dead end near a creek and turned around and Ella decided she needed a break and just sat down in the path!

Part of me  ☺ and the kids tossing leaves into the creek. Water is very fascinating to little ones apparently!
Its been very warm still this September and we've been getting out and enjoying it. We have trips to the local children's farm and the zoo planned as well as lots more hiking.

What fall activities are you planning/looking forward to?

♥Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!