Jun 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Independence

Photo Credit


And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free. ~ Lee Greenwood

Next Wednesday we will be celebrating Independence Day. Our family will be enjoying some fun, yummy food and spending an evening together in rememberance and celebration of the anniversary of our country and the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Here are a few things, as an American, I am thankful for:
Being able to worship and serve Christ publically.
Being able to choose to be a stay-at-home mother.
★ Being able to purchase fresh food to serve my family.
Being able to enjoy the convenience of electricity.
Being able to enjoy the convenience of clean water.
Being able to choose to homeschool my children.
Being able to write a blog and share my opinions.


How will you be spending your 4th of July?
♥Shari

Linked up at:
a-wise-woman-builds-her-home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!