Feb 6, 2012

Couples Love Challenge ~ Thoughts after week 1


Update from week 1 of the "Couples Love Challenge."

♥ What have you done during the challenge? This week I have taken the suggested challenges to speak words of kindness and encouragement to my husband through simple compliments, a cute little note decorated with stickers, a letter, some text messages, and through purposing to spend more time thinking of ways to uplift him when we aren't together so it becomes a habit to say positive words to him.

♥ How has your hubby responded? I think he appreciates my increase in attention spent on encouraging and thanking him. He saved my little notes and really liked my cute little sticker card I made him.

♥ Has it changed anything in you or your home? If so, what? Life is stressful. We haven't suddenly been propelled into fantasy land. However, the challenges have caused me to loosen up and spend time throughout my day contemplating nice things to say or do for him which in the long term will have lasting benefits.

♥ Did you take a look at the Fascinating Womanhood book that I linked up? If so, what do you think of it? I'm in the middle of reading it. I can hardly "put it down" and I am taking notes and really enjoying it even though the message is so direct and pointed that it can sting. I'm learning a lot!

I'm looking forward to week 2 of the challenge!
♥Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear from you!